Monday, January 26, 2015

Desiring God

One of the most influential Christians, God has used in my life in the last decade has been John Piper. He has written countless books that God has used to grow me closer to Him. His website generates countless articles and blogs to help Christians tackle relevant issues of our day, and his daily devotional has encouraged me to desire God more every day.



You can check out his website here: Desiring God

Like I said, John Piper has written so many books, but above them all his book Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist changed my life forever. It's a lengthy, and heavy read, but well worth your time.

I had the priveledge of attending the final Desiring God National Conference in October of last year. It was something I'll never forget. Below is one of the sermons I was able to sit in on and hear as John Piper spoke about the importance of Scripture.


Be Edified!

No comments: