Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Bettellis Are Moving!

If you haven't heard yet, the Bettelli family is moving to Colorado Springs.

As most of you know for the past two years I have been the Admissions Director and Marketing Coordinator for Trinity College of Florida. I have absolutely loved working for Trinity College.

One of the reasons I have enjoyed this opportunity is because I graduated from Trinity in 2002. Coming back and serving in an administrative role at Trinity College was a "coming home."

Trinity College is a 4 year Bible College with some of the best professors in the nation. Trinity gave me the foundation I needed to understand my identity in Christ. It gave me the confidence to know what I believe and why, and then to go out and share my faith without reservation. It gave me the tools I needed for ministry, and it prepared me academically for graduate school.

For the past year, I have also been serving as an associate pastor at BLDG 28 Church in Clearwater, FL. BLDG 28 is an Acts 29 church plant in the Tampa Bay area. If you are looking for a church in Clearwater, this church is gospel-centered. This church believes in the mission of Jesus to intentionally reach into the community and show His grace. I would strongly encourage anyone in Clearwater to visit BLDG 28 if you do not have a church home.

So why are we moving to Colorado Springs?



God has called our family to Colorado to join the Public Affairs office at Focus On The Family. I'll be joining a team of men and women as we continue to bring the grace of Christ to families in need across the nation. This ministry exists to bring glory to God through helping the family thrive. I am excited to join a ministry whose mission is to nurture and defend the God-ordained institution of family.

Transition is never easy, but we rest in the sovereignty of God as we move forward. We know that all things work together for our good and His glory, but we continue to covet the support of our friends.

Please pray for our family as we move to Colorado Springs. Please pray that we will rest in God's timing as our "to do list" is a mile long.


Soli Deo Gloria.

Be Edified.


No comments: